• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud Link recipient's get Sign-In request

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had multiple email recipients tell me that they cannot open link to pdf without getting past this screen. Anyone else have this issue? Adobe tech reps have provided ZERO constructive help. They just tell me it's something that the recipients are "doing wrong."????Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 9.06.08 AM.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter, 

Would you mind sharing the exact steps performed to share the document from your end? Was it a "shared review" or just shared for viewing purpose.

The document you have shared with others, where exactly this file is saved?

Scenario:1

When "Review a PDF hosted in Adobe Document Cloud" end user can add comments in the PDF using the commenting tools available in the browser window. No sign-in required

Scenario: 2

When "Review a PDF hosted on SharePoint, WebDAV server, or a Network folder. Sign In details would be required. Check the "Steps to join Review" in this help doc: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/participating-pdf-review.html#review_a_pdf 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines