Highlighted

Adobe Date Picker

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am using Adobe Pro X and trying to add a date picker to my form.

As picture attached I have sourced the picker from an alternative form and inserted it into this form.

It looks great, however when a date is selected it doesn't populate in the 'Date' form field above the calendar? How do I fix this?

Additionally, if anyone knows how to also fix the date picker drop down function? Currently the calendar shows constantly, however it would be good if it could be hidden when the date picker is clicked on, and opened when clicked on also.

Help is much appreciated, TIA

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Date Picker

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am using Adobe Pro X and trying to add a date picker to my form.

As picture attached I have sourced the picker from an alternative form and inserted it into this form.

It looks great, however when a date is selected it doesn't populate in the 'Date' form field above the calendar? How do I fix this?

Additionally, if anyone knows how to also fix the date picker drop down function? Currently the calendar shows constantly, however it would be good if it could be hidden when the date picker is clicked on, and opened when clicked on also.

Help is much appreciated, TIA

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the form field use a date format. Then you will see the builtin calendar in Acrobat Reader DC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that did not work for me, perhaps because I am using Adobe Acrobat X Pro?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not available in this old version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
Participant ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I suggest you use this free utility

https://abracadabrapdf.net/download/MagicDate_JavaScript_Date_Picker.pdf

webpage of the utility

https://www.abracadabrapdf.net/utilitaires/utilities-in-english/magicdate-picker/

Try it, it's the best date picker

let me know.

@+

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 1
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tia

We are sorry for the trouble.

++ Adding to the discussion

Adobe Acrobat X is an old and EOL application. Adobe strongly recommends that customers upgrade to the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Adobe Acrobat DC. By upgrading installations to the latest versions, customers benefit from the latest functional enhancements and improved security measures.

For more information, please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-x-reader-x.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0