• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DC and Microsoft Edge Chromium

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the new Edge Chromium and Adobe DC (we do not install Reader for our users) 

From the SharePoint Online (Office365) sites clicking on a PDF draws a blank.

It should at least open online which it doesn't

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Acrobat forum from Get Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you mean by "Adobe DC (we do not install Reader for our users) ". Adobe DC isn't a product, but most people who say "Adobe DC" mean "Acrobat Reader DC".  But that doesn't matter really. No Adobe software is used by Edge, never has been. Microsoft have a PDF viewer for Edge Chromium. Here is how to use it: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-pdf-viewer-microsoft-edge-chromium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have the https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/acrobat-pro.html which is a product to be clear

and yes PDF's don't really open nicely from any browser stored in sharepoint but in Adobe DC you can connect the sites

however quick viewing is handy at times and then browser opening is ok. which draws a blank. Even setting PDF files to open per default in the Edge Chromium browser 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really need to contact Microsoft. None of your problems are something related to Adobe software, so far as I can see, since Microsoft chose not to allow PDF plug-ins in Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are very rude. Treat people kindly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure who you are suggesting is rude, or what anyone said that was rude.  For example I said "You really need to contact Microsoft" because it's true. I've been a lot ruder than that, I feel sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines