Highlighted

Adobe DC, DC Pro packaging differences

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read over the instructions on https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/deploying-acrobat-singleapp.html but it doesn't really say how to differentiate between an install of Standard vs Pro. It just says "applies to both Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC." I need to deploy both to specific users via SCCM.  I'm not sure what to do here to make sure the right people get the right versions.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe DC, DC Pro packaging differences

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read over the instructions on https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/deploying-acrobat-singleapp.html but it doesn't really say how to differentiate between an install of Standard vs Pro. It just says "applies to both Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC." I need to deploy both to specific users via SCCM.  I'm not sure what to do here to make sure the right people get the right versions.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same install. You differentiate by the license you assign to the user.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 2
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer, I can roll it out now!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0