Highlighted

adobe dc quit unexpectedly on MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe will not let me edit any documents, and once i click on the document, adobe quits all of a sudden on my macbook pro any idea why?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Crash or freeze, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms, Scan documents and OCR, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe dc quit unexpectedly on MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe will not let me edit any documents, and once i click on the document, adobe quits all of a sudden on my macbook pro any idea why?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Crash or freeze, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms, Scan documents and OCR, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application? What's your OS version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
arvindy LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,
Could you please update Acrobat to the latest version if not done already?
If crash still occurs on the latest version, kindly send the crash logs to investigate the issue further, follow the steps to send the crash logs:
-Click Report on the dialog that appears after Acrobat crashes
- Copy all the text under "Problem Details and System Configuration" and save it in a text file
-Upload the above text file on any cloud storage and share the link here.

Regards,
Arvind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0