• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Document Cloud for Microsoft Outlook

Participant ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this message when trying to attach a large PDF file to an Outlook email:

"An error occurred while connecting to the service. Please try again later."

This has been happening for weeks.....is it an Adobe Acrobat issue?  Or a Microsoft Outlook issue?

How do I fix it???

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem. Has there be a resolution for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well its jan 2022 and i see no answers to these posts. I have the EXACT same problem. I'm trying to send a file, it actually spends about 10 minutes uploading it (its only about 1 |GB) showing a progress bar and everything  and as soon as its at 100%  it says: "An error occurred while connecting to the service. Please try again later." We pay a lot for creative cloud. To send us to an unresposive forum when there's a problem is cheap and frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on your email server, there's a definite limit on the size of files you can email. e.g. Outlook accounts are limited to 20MB. Your 1 GB file is definitely out.

You would be better off uploading to something like DropBox and emailing the link to the file instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive this error regardless of file size, even with 5MB files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly are the steps you are doing to send this email? Are you using client software? outlook webmail? from within Acrobat? or...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brad,

Many thanks for your help.

I'm using Microsoft Outlook desktop within Office 365 for Business using the built-in "Attach File via Link" button (associated with my Adobe CC subscription).

It lets me select a file, then shows the progress of "Uploading atta chments to Adobe Document Cloud..." and at the end of this process it brings up the following alert:

"Adobe Document Cloud for Microsoft Outlook: An error occurred while connecting to the service. Please try again later."

I've tried every day for a week with the same result.

Cheers and thanks, Tyson.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a longstanding issue for me also, specific only to particular devices. Please suggest a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines