• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe does not stay open.

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, yesterday my I.T. guy installed Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.

Now,  when i open any pdf document it will not stay on the screen, it times out and closes within

10-15 seconds. Any ideas? Is this crashing every time? I can find nothing. Thanks!

Christine!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christine

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, the Acrobat Xi is crashing within 10-15 seconds.

You may try to update the application to the version 11.0.23 released on 14th Nov 2017 and see if thsat works for you. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Adobe Acrobat 11 Pro is an old and EOL application it may or may not work properly. Adobe strongly recommends that you upgrade to the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. By upgrading installations to the latest versions, you benefit from the latest functional enhancements and improved security measures.

For more information please take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-xi-reader-xi.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines