• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe E Sign - my PDF is too big.... Why??

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send a 17mb PDF for e signature, but the messge comes up with "Your docuemnt exceeds the maximum size of file supported for your subscription level.  Please try a different document or contact your account administrator".   I have Creative Cloud subscription and I thought I was the account administrator, but I can seem to see any options in any of the settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Annb,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to send a pdf for signature, is that correct?

You can upload a pdf with maximum size of 10 MB using Adobe Sign. Refer to this help document which explains more: Transaction Limits

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this.  I see the upload cannot be amended.  My document is currently in Adobe In-design and even when I save it as a small file size it comes out at approx. 12 mb.  Can you advise how I can reduce the size down below 10mb or if this is possible.

Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried saving pdf as reduced size pdf in Acrobat and check if that helps? Saving PDFs in Adobe Acrobat and Reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My file is only 6mb, and it still says that it is too big.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got a 170kb doc saying the same thing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines