• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe editor plan forcing to pay

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would they like to create unhappy customers so easily by abusing people's money?

The double charge penalty because you realize you don't want to continue after the Adobe editor trial. It's an awful way to make customers unhappy. It's unfair that I have to be charged two extra months after I cancel. 

So I canceled and I have to give you extra money with no service in exchange, that's actually a crime. You are stealing at this point because I disagree but if I don't cancel then you force me to keep paying. So no options?

Why is this like a telephone service plan? It's just an editor that it's not essential. I would never sign for another trial now. 

Unhappy customer

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathalia,

If you need is to vent, please continue. But the vast majority of the folks here do not work for Adobe. We are here to help solve any issues or problems with the application, not deal with any subscription issues because we can't: we do not work for Adobe.

I regret to say that if you wish anthing to come of this you'll need to talk with Adobe

Here is a link for canceling:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

and here's some information on potential refunds:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel

Sorry, that's the best I can do. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thank you. I talked to a person over the phone and they said they will refund me. I'm happy to delete my post but can't find a way to do it. Do you know how? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathalia,

I could delete this but I think I'd rather leave it here so that anyone else who's looking for answers similar to yours they will see that one can get a refund and also see the two links that I found.

If that's OK with you, I'll leave it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with you. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines