• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe export vs adobe acrobat

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I have a annual subscription for adobe export and recently als subscribed to adobe acrobat. Do i still need adobe export or can i cancel that subscription.
TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

You should contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

The Export Pack features are included when you subscribe to the full subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. 

Can you confirm if you're paying for two separate plans with the same subscription (AdobeID) or are these separate subscriptions, each with its own Adobe ID?

When you subscribe your AdobeID is the primary email address that you used to register your user account with that subscription.  

One observation though, where did you get the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

The Export Pack features are included when you subscribe to the full subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. 

Can you confirm if you're paying for two separate plans with the same subscription (AdobeID) or are these separate subscriptions, each with its own Adobe ID?

When you subscribe your AdobeID is the primary email address that you used to register your user account with that subscription.  

One observation though, where did you get the Export Pack from? was it directly with Adobe or from a software download website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines