Highlighted

Adobe Fillable Forms not displaying cells in form once the Form is signed

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Fillable Form of an Excel Form using Adobe DC. The form is used as a purchase requisition and staff download the form, complete it, insert a signature and send to procurement. The issue I have is once the form is completed and signed, when it gets sent to purchasing, the information inserted into the different cells does not display unless you click on the cell. It cannot be saved showing all the relevent information.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Fillable Forms not displaying cells in form once the Form is signed

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Fillable Form of an Excel Form using Adobe DC. The form is used as a purchase requisition and staff download the form, complete it, insert a signature and send to procurement. The issue I have is once the form is completed and signed, when it gets sent to purchasing, the information inserted into the different cells does not display unless you click on the cell. It cannot be saved showing all the relevent information.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you creted this form directly in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

You're probably referring to the Adobe Acrobat PDF Maker add-on in Micrososft . Am I right?

Maybe you should try a different method. Instead of exporting the MS Excel document to PDF , import it using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.  I would just open the MS Excel file directly in Acrobat and let Acrobat handle the conversion to PDf automatically.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created the form in Excel and used Acrobat Pro DC to automatically convert to a fillable form. Is this different than what you are suggesting?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made the remark because some users confuse Acrobat Pro DC (full desktop version) with the Acrobat PDF Maker add-in that runs as a toolbar in MS Office applications.

Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes using the PDF Maker add-in can produce undesired results.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the form filled with Adobe Acrobat?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the form was filled in Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the form?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but sorry not sure how I add a PDF attachment in this Forum? I see a link to add a picture or Video but no link to add a document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat use Tools > Share and post the link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0