• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe freezing when opening PDF from 3rd party application

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe seems to be freezing on a standard's user profile.

I am able to open up PDFs fine via Adobe on the admin user on the 3rd party application.

Not sure what could be causing theissues.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is odd, indeed.  Can you tell us any other details about this?  Is this Reader or Acrobat?  If Acrobat, can the file be opened in Reader?  I'd recommend a Repair Installation in any case - it generally can help, but not hurt many situations.  Also check to be sure you have the latest version installed.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

As described, you are able to open up PDFs fine via Adobe on the admin user on the 3rd party application. It seems to be some issue with the user profile. Please try to repair the user profile and see if that helps.

Also please check out the help pages listed below:

Mac: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-mac.html

Windows: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-windows.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines