• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Genuine Integrity Service Missing Security Updates

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe posted this bulletin about an Adobe service, but has failed to publish the info on how to address the issue.  I have versions of this service going to back to 3.x on some systems with Acrobat DC 2015, while others have a newer version, but nowhere NEAR the 6.6 release.  So clearly the "self-update" mechanism is not working on systems. Has anyone discovered technical details on how to upgrade this software manually due to the apparent software defects?

https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/integrity_service/apsb20-12.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question.  Have you found any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same question as well. There is currently a vulnerability which my orgnization would like to remdiate by updating this software but as previous folks have posted the supposed 'self-update' is not working. Some are on version 7 majority are on 5.0 or lower. We have approx 500 installs of this software based on the .exe file. How do we addresss this issue. Here is the vulnerability for this product: Security Updates Available for Adobe Genuine Service | APSB20-12 (Adobe Security Bulletin)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines