• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe licencing application/ frozen

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got troubled in activation of adobe acrobat 2020, when I tried to active my licence via Adobe licencing application. I tried it in the University proxy environment, but the transition to authorization page had been frozen. Even after I swithed to private wifi environment and changed proxy setting of firefox (main internet browser), the same troubel continued. Finally I found that the problem stemed in the proxy setting of Internet explorer. After I changed it for no proxy setting, it started to work well.

This might be help for someone who had same problem in certatin proxy environment.

Comment on Customer Care in Japan

In the process of troubel shooting for a month, I asked several times The Adobe Customer Care Services in Japan, but these staffs were not able to troubleshoot and leave me for weeks without any help or suggestion.Once a week they send me "Now, we're doing our best" for a month which always disappointed me. I felt they might be neither sincere nor able staffs (Mr. Horie and Mr. Oe). Their communiation has been deeply stressful for me. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning engineers, please what are the proces of getting the license
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm not an engineer, just a ccustomer. It's Acrobat pro 2020 (download ver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines