• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Live Cycle - How get a table to repeat it several times in different pages

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to repeat a Items Table in First Page (for a summary) and repeat that in secondary pages for details to each item.

However I tried to create the a table in the First page binding the Items table and create another table in secondary page binding the same table, but it print data only once, in the first page. I think that is the Adobe's standard behavior.

I thought since i can binding item table only once, may i can do that in a hide subform, first of all, getting the data to 2 diferent arrays and use them to populate the tables in the first and second page, also because I need to process the information, making a summary in the first page, deleting lines, and on the second page, merge data from the items and subitems in the same line, also filtering some lines like the taxes.

So how can i get lines from a table node, or lines node, to an array and, after that, how can i populate to the design tables on first and second pages with them (arrays)?

I am working in SAP Cloud, so usually i work it in ABAP, i do not know how to do it using Live Cycle resouces && || Javascript.Adobe_forms_1.jpgAdobe_forms_2.jpgAdobe_forms_3.jpg

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines