• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Converter offline

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to save an Outlook email as a pdf, and having difficulty. I will select 'Print', select "Adobe PDF Converter' from the dropdown box, but it is listed as 'offline'. When looking through Options, however, it is listed as active in the COM add-ins . How do I get the PDF converter back online?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you are trying to create the PDF from Outlook, please check if you can see the Acrobat ribbon in the menu bar at the top.

If that does appear, please try once to repair the Acrobat installation. Open the Acrobat and go to Help > Repair Installation. Also, ensure that the application is updated.

Check if that helps.

If you still experience the issue, uninstall the application and reboot the machine.

Then try to reinstall it from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-downloads.html 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've 'repaired the installation', and in the process, it asked me to make it the default PDF reader. I thought it was already, and after checking it looks like I have Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Acrobat Distiller DC, Adobe Acrobat Distiller XI, Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Abode FormsCentral installed. Are any of these overlapping applications? Are any of them interrupting the ability for Outlook converting emails to PDFs? 

Now on Outlook when I select File under 'Save As' there is a 'Save as Adobe PDF'. But when selected, a dialog box pops up telling me my Adobe Acrobat expired. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines