• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 2019 Does Not Load Fast!! Why?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there my name is Hanz Vel. I have installed Adobe Photoshop 2019 in my HP Probook i5 5th generation Laptop but it takes alot of time to lead photoshop tool. See more

I have tried deleting cache of computer and other things but it doesn't helps me. Hoe to resolve this. Can Amyone help me here.?

Thanks For reading this message.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , How to , Print and prepress , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!! mate

See you must have other fuctions running on your computer. that makes your RAM function less. Try Updgrading your system or closing unnecessary running applications. See More 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a little confused, is this happening when Adobe Acrobat is opened simultaneously with Photoshop?

Are you sharing content between the Afobe Acrobat Pro DC  and Adobe Photoshop apps in any way, like for example, using the CC Desktop app to manage updates among these programs  altogether?

Did you also posted this inquiry in the Adobe Photoshop support community ?

I am not sure how this relates to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC which is the forum where your inquiry was posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines