Highlighted

Adobe Portfolio Mystery Page

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017.  have a 156 page PDF with complex bookmarks and am really hoping to not have to redo that.  One page is showing up with a black border, white background, the red Adobe symbol and the following: For the best experience, open this PDF portfolio in Acrobat X or Adobe Reader X, or later. And then there's an 'Get Adobe Reader Now!" button.

I don't know what is in the portfolio or if there even is one.  I've tried to cut it out, delete it, extract and delete- all to no avail.  I've tried printing the page, and printing it to PDF to see if it opened into documents, but it just shows the above information. 

My main concern is that there's not a file within this master file I'm creating (and which will be broken down into smaller recipient specific content. 

All suggestions appreciated. I am at my wits end right now and have wasted alot of time troubleshooting. 

-erin

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Portfolio Mystery Page

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017.  have a 156 page PDF with complex bookmarks and am really hoping to not have to redo that.  One page is showing up with a black border, white background, the red Adobe symbol and the following: For the best experience, open this PDF portfolio in Acrobat X or Adobe Reader X, or later. And then there's an 'Get Adobe Reader Now!" button.

I don't know what is in the portfolio or if there even is one.  I've tried to cut it out, delete it, extract and delete- all to no avail.  I've tried printing the page, and printing it to PDF to see if it opened into documents, but it just shows the above information. 

My main concern is that there's not a file within this master file I'm creating (and which will be broken down into smaller recipient specific content. 

All suggestions appreciated. I am at my wits end right now and have wasted alot of time troubleshooting. 

-erin

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the file in question with us?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0