Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Printer default setting reset when Adobe Acrobat PRO DC is updated

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All and thanks in advance for help.

I have Adobe Acrobat PRO DC installed on my Windows 10 desktop. I have default settings set for the Adobe PDF Printer.

It seems that whenever an update occurs for Acrobat PRO DC the default settings for the Adobe PDF printer are reset. Any ideas for keeping the default settings across updates?

Thanks - Walt Beach

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Walter!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

By Adobe PDF printer default settings, are you referring to the settings in the print window? If yes, then it is not possible as there is no settings option available for the print window. However, you may change the default settings for the printer used to print the PDF.

If you are referring to some other settings, would you mind elaborating about it for better understanding?

Please also share the steps you do to make the changes that get reset after every update.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines