Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Pro DC - replacing pages and it doesn't import new form fields

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a large manual PDF.  I hav ea 2 page section that was updated, including the form fields on those page. I created the new 2-page PDF, and tried to replace those 2 pages in teh manul, but it replaces the pages, but not the form fields. They are still the old forls fields. It is a lot of fields, and I was hoping to find a way to import and replace those two pages with eth new ones -- incuding the new form fields. Any help is much appreciated.

Vickie 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the old pages and insert the new pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I just wondered how that woudl affect my TOC, which links ot those pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked fine, I just had to reinsert the bookmark. Much appreciated... and I am not that bad a typist -- just too much coffee  : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines