Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Pro DC Review Initiator

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In Adobe Pro DC, is it possible to change ownership of a shared review from one initiator to another?

Thanks,

Cassandra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Hello,

All the possible changes you can do with a Shared review process: Tracking and managing PDF reviews

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

All the possible changes you can do with a Shared review process: Tracking and managing PDF reviews

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am the initiator of many shared review pdfs.  My email address changed for my Adobe account and now I can't act as initiator on some of my reviews, which means I can't close the pdf to comments, etc.  I believe there used to be a way to sign into the review pdf using the initiator email address in order to access initiator functions.  How do I access review pdfs as initiator for reviews started with my old email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines