• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE PRO refund

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 5th December I downloaded a Adobe Pro Trial with a duration of 15 days. On 13th December Adobe charged my credit card. This morning I saw the charge in my credit card and I deleted immediately the accounting plan and  a pop up informs that I will receive money back but I did not receive any email about it. Please let me know if it is correct and the time I have to expect.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

maisop66, good evening.
Since the trial started on December 5 and the plan was canceled within 14 days, it is eligible for refund as pop-up, but it seems that processing takes time.
How much that depends on Adobe's internal processing, I can't say anything, but my experience seems to take weeks.
Since details are individual cases, it is not known in the user forum, so please check with customer support.

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines