Highlighted

Adobe Pro X installation problem

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a retail pack of Acrobat X Pro.  Despite help from customer service I have not been able to extract the exe file on my MacBook with macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6.

Enclosing the error screenshot i receive upon trying to extract the exe file

The file shared is "AcrobatPro_10_Web_WWEFD.exe"

Need help 

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Pro X installation problem

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a retail pack of Acrobat X Pro.  Despite help from customer service I have not been able to extract the exe file on my MacBook with macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6.

Enclosing the error screenshot i receive upon trying to extract the exe file

The file shared is "AcrobatPro_10_Web_WWEFD.exe"

Need help 

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum. From Download & Install to the Acrobat forum.

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the Windows installer. The Mac installer is a DMG file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF