• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE Revoked our License

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company has used the same PURCHASED license for a few years and ot of NO WHERE  the system suddently says the License is REVOKED! After a long chat session with Sri Ram, last night and three calls today (one I was "disconnected"), Brian informed that all he could do was send me a quote for the purchase of New software.  We would go from have a PAID copy to having to pay a few thousand,  ANNUALLY.  Brian informed me this was because the version we had would not work on our new operating system, It has worked Just FINE, I tried to exlain, but Brian was not hearing that. I feel as if ADOBE is treating its clients unfairly, by"stealing" their serial number, than instead of acknowledgeing the One time pay, they want to generate an annual pay date.. Shame on Adobe... They know they have a valuable product, and have no SHAME in abusing/bullying their clients into purchasing something new.....    I am not sure what to do... but I Want our License Reinstated!!  I don't need phone technical help, we were chugging along just fine....

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will pass this along to our internal support group. A license is never revoked because a version “would not work” on your new operating system. And hopefully, the folks on the phone did not send you here.

It might take a few days, but hopefully some managers will get back to you early next week.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue.  I have a permenant license for Acrobat DC, 2016 version.  I responded to a notice to update it, and after doing so I found out that it no longer worked, and was asked to buy a new version.  I was happy with the old version, but have found no way to regain access to it.  The Adobe person I contacted simply refered me to this forum.  How do I get my old license re-inststed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By upgrading you've not given up your old license. If you still have the installer and serial number for it then you can use it.

Adobe does not provide older installers, though. Also, the person you talked to should not have directed you here for this issue, but I'm fed up trying to fight this lost battle...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fortunately I had the old installer. Re-installed my old licensed Acrobat
DC 2015. Did not need the serial number. Deleted the new Acrobat DC,
because it kept coming up when I opened a pdf. (Took a while to figure out
how to stop the Edge from opening them.) Everything is back to the way it
was.

Dick Worsham

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines