• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Scan on my iPhone to my PC

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love Adobe Scan on my iPhone and the fact that it autmantically syncs with my PC in amazing, but i have a bit of a annoyance, since school has gone virtual i have been having to upload what i scan on my Phone to Google Classroom. In doing so id have to: 

1. Scan the document with my phone

2. Open in with Acrobat Pro on my PC 

3. Print the PDF as a "Adobe PDF" then save it to my downloads folder

4. then upload it to google classroom

Is there a easier way to do this?

TOPICS
How to , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you want to upload your school assignments to Google Classroom using Adobe Scan 

Do you have the Google Classroom app installed on your mobile device? If no, please download and setup the application in your mobile device from the App Store (iOS)

Once you scan the document via Adobe scan application, tap on save as PDF and the files gets converted to Adobe PDF . Tap on the 'Share 'button and select 'Share a Copy' and you will get the option for Google Classroom.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why do you have to do step 3? Why can't you just save it to your downloads folder with Save As?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines