Highlighted

Adobe script for question/answer

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm going to try and explain what I'm looking at doing and hopefully someone out there can help.  I have a form that will ask a series of questions one at a time (only want one question showing).  Depending on the YES or NO, another specific series of questions will be asked.  When it has its final criteria met, an output will come out to categorize what the investigation is (lets say for example FULL INVESTIGATION).  If the answer is NO, it will continue until the criteria of NO INVESTIGATION. is met. 

Once again, I want all questions hidden and only one appearing at a time.  I hope this is possible

Thanks

JT

Topics

How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe script for question/answer

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm going to try and explain what I'm looking at doing and hopefully someone out there can help.  I have a form that will ask a series of questions one at a time (only want one question showing).  Depending on the YES or NO, another specific series of questions will be asked.  When it has its final criteria met, an output will come out to categorize what the investigation is (lets say for example FULL INVESTIGATION).  If the answer is NO, it will continue until the criteria of NO INVESTIGATION. is met. 

Once again, I want all questions hidden and only one appearing at a time.  I hope this is possible

Thanks

JT

Topics

How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is, but it's quite a complicated thing to implement, especially if you don't want to have empty space between the questions... Basically, it would require a custom-made script to populate the question fields with the proper text based on a decision tree, according to the user's previous answers (by the way, what should happen if they go back and change one of their answers from earlier? Should it reset everything they entered afterwards?).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for someone that can write the script. As for going back, i want it to only go back one question at a time.  The only option is YES or NO.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To hire a developer, contact me through www.pdfscripting.com  

I write complicated scripts like this all the time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 1
John5F96 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyway you can contact me by email ? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0