• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Send & Track encountered a problem with one of your attachments. Acrobat Pro 2017

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user that gets this error when she tries to use the send and track feature within outlook.  I engaged chat support and got nowhere.  The person told me to ask the forum.  I attached the screen shot of the error.

I have reinstalled Acrobat Pro 2017 and the problem reoccurs.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Markm,

Looking at the description given above, I believe you are referring to the MS Outlook Send & Track feature as described in this help article:  https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/adobe-send-for-outlook.html 

Is this error appears only when attaching a specific file or any file size which is 100 MB or larger than that? 

It could be a possibility that file size has been exceeded and that causes the trouble. Try with a different file which is smaller in size.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines