• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign and Fill Error: "You do not have access to this service"

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the "Fill and Sign" feature of Adobe, but I keep running into an error saying that "I do not have access to this service." Steps to reproduce:

• Use a Macbook Pro laptop, High Sierra, version 10.13.6
  • Install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, version 2020.013.20064. I installed using my university account, which provides Adobe Acrobat (along with a host of other Adobe applications).
  • Open a PDF with Adobe Acrobat. Make sure that the user name shown in the application is my university email (I click on the upper right icon to check).
  • Click "Fill and Sign" to the right.  Click "request signatures" as shown in "picture1" attached here.
  • Fill in the email(s) to request, then click "Specify Where to Sign" as shown in "picture2" attached here.
  • Then the error appears. See "picture3" attached here.

Any ideas on how to fix would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems like I cannot download my attachments, for some reason. Here are the set of four pictures.

picture3.pngpicture2.pngpicture1.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-14 at 12.19.05 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines