Highlighted

Adobe Sign-Cannot cut-and-paste into email address field

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched over to a new computer. In Adobe sign (subscription), on the old computer I was able to cut-and-paste email addresses into the email address field using the top toolbar under edit. However, now the top toolbar is locked, and there is no right mouseclick menu to access paste.  Which forces me to type out each and every email address.  What fun!  Does anyone know how to overcome this issue? Give me back cut-and-paste.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign-Cannot cut-and-paste into email address field

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched over to a new computer. In Adobe sign (subscription), on the old computer I was able to cut-and-paste email addresses into the email address field using the top toolbar under edit. However, now the top toolbar is locked, and there is no right mouseclick menu to access paste.  Which forces me to type out each and every email address.  What fun!  Does anyone know how to overcome this issue? Give me back cut-and-paste.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I do not understand the question well, since Adobe Sign is a service, it is not installable, unless you are running it from Acrobat.

I just tried copying 3 emails from an excel, and I paste them into the mail option in Adobe Sign and paste each one into a field.

I hope more information to help you,

Regards,

WbolanosCo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Dave__M LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps a screenshot could be useful to help us troubleshoot.  Are you sure you are signed in to your Adobe account on the new computer?  I'm also a little confused as to your situation as described.

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0