• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Form VS Acrobat Form Signatures

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting super fustrated with this and I am hoping someone can help. I have a document that I need to be in Acrobat Form for the use of buttons that allow you to submit the form directly to an email. This form is going to be used for my drivers who need to fill out an inspection report remotely. They will be using Acrobat on their iPads. I have required fields to ensure compliance and the biggest issue I am having is with the SIGNATURE field. On my MacBook Air the signature field shows it to be required but it also makes you sign with a digital ID. Once I transfer the document to the iPad it does not show the signature field as a required field. It doesn't even highlight the area blue. I have found that digital ID is not compatible with the Acrobat Application for now.. The document I created must have a signature and the signature is the most important component to the document without it there is no way to enforce compliance. Is there anyway I can use the signature field from the Adobe Sign Form in the Acrobat Form so that it is compatible with my iPads? 

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I really need this form to stay in Acrobat Form but I need a signature field that is compatible with iPads. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?