Highlighted

Adobe Sign = Grey screen when attempting to add signatures

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Acrobat DC has just updated but I cant now use the Adobe sign function - when I get past the intended signatory section (ie email addresses) — The screen goes grey and I cant edit anymore… frudtrated is an understatement. HELP!

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign = Grey screen when attempting to add signatures

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Acrobat DC has just updated but I cant now use the Adobe sign function - when I get past the intended signatory section (ie email addresses) — The screen goes grey and I cant edit anymore… frudtrated is an understatement. HELP!

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening even if you repair the Acrobat installation?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can I ask how I would do this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Acrobat opened, click on Help--->>> "Repair Installation".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dang,

Hope you are doing good.

Have you managed to get the Adobe Sign screen back? If not, then you may Sign In on Document Cloud web https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/  use "Request Signature" feature from Sign menu. 

If it works, then your Adobe Sign account is up-and running fine. We need to figure out what went wrong with desktop application. 

• Restart your system
  • Open Acrobat>Sign Out of app and Sign In back. {Upper right corner there's a profile icon}
  • If repair didn't work, we probably need to uninstall using cleaner tool the application and reinstall. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

using the sign on cloud works fine. However, i then tried signing out and back in within the app itself - used a new pdf as a sign off example and still the same grey screen. i have attached what i see...Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 23.05.11.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ls_rbls LATEST
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you repaired the installation as suggested?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF