• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Not Functioning

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to digitally sign PDF documents using Adobe sign the window opens up but selecting the sign button does nothing.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Hi Melissa

We are sorry for the trouble.  As described you are unable to sign the PDF via Adobe sign

There was some temperory issue with Adobe Sign that is now resolved by our engineering team. Would you mind rebooting the application once and try again to send the documents for signature and see if everything is working fine.

Let us know if you still experience any issue and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa

We are sorry for the trouble.  As described you are unable to sign the PDF via Adobe sign

There was some temperory issue with Adobe Sign that is now resolved by our engineering team. Would you mind rebooting the application once and try again to send the documents for signature and see if everything is working fine.

Let us know if you still experience any issue and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

Unfortunately this is still experiencing a lot of trouble.  We still can log in, but adobe sign does not come up with being able to do anything with it.  This process is incredibly important to my business..could you please give me an update as to the status of this problem?
thank you, Jodie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa, 

I had the same issue for a while now and finally resolved it. Hopefully it will work for you. 
My situation: I sign documents for the military with my DOD chip Id (CAC: common access card). I've had the same card for 3+ years, it is not expired, it always worked until the day it didn't.

Anyway, the trust settings on my certificate were, I guess we say, downgraded. I was able to make them trusted again without any issue. 

Go to: Edit > Preferences > Signatures > Identities and Trusted Certificates > More.

Select your certificate > Certificate details at the top > Trust 

Here I saw one green check and several red X's. I clicked add to trusted certificates and gave it all permissions. I clicked ok. Then checked the certificate details to make sure they saved. They did. I then closed and reopened Adobe and tried again to sign with my certificate and it worked! 

This was 6+ hours today plus some time a few weeks ago to get this solved. Luckily I wasn't in the role where I needed to sign daily anymore. 

Anyway, I hope this helps. Please let us know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem: after I click the Sign button, nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As the issue still occurs, please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Also try to sign the documents via document cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/  and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines