Adobe Sign Not Working

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the following error on Windows 10 with Acrobat DC when trying to request signatures.

Requested view is not available for the resource in the current state

When using Acrobat via Documentcloud, clicking on Request Signatures under Recomeneded Tools gets stuck on a 'Loading Adobe Sign' spinning circle.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

William 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are getting the error 'Requested view is not available for the resource in the current state' while using the Adobe Sign.

Please check the steps provided in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/getting-an-error-while-using-post-megaSignId-views.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not using the REST API so that article has nothing to do with how to resolve my paticular issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue. Above directed help, information is not related to the issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. My issue was because I had changed email addresses assigned to my account. After waiting a few days it sorted itself out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines