Highlighted

Adobe Sign Stalls At 60%

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send a document for signature and when I try to upload the document, whether or not I try to specify location of signature or not, it stalls at 60% and will not go forward.  The document was saved before trying to upload.  It is only 7 pages and need one signature spot...what should I do?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign Stalls At 60%

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send a document for signature and when I try to upload the document, whether or not I try to specify location of signature or not, it stalls at 60% and will not go forward.  The document was saved before trying to upload.  It is only 7 pages and need one signature spot...what should I do?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In working with technical support chat, going to the web version and not using the desktop version worked as designed.  I wish the desktop version worked.  For those having the same issue, please go here:  https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0