• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign stopped working after switch from "teams" licensing to "individual" - time to complain

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.  We recently changed a couple of our licenses from Teams to Individual, as we got some new Dell laptops that came with the Individual Adobe Acrobat DC Pro for 3 years.  Acrobat is working fine except since this change the Sign functionality has stopped working.

I have had a case open with Adobe Support for over 2 weeks,  no one ever calls me back or responds via email. The case is meant to have been prioritised yet still no call back from any one despite multiple promises over chat and over the phone.  This is the first support case I've ever raised with Adobe, and the experience has been worse than terrible.  My last call I wanted to raise a formal complaint but the operator refused to listen to me and kept repeating someone would call me back - never happened.  The lack of Sign is seriously hampering by day to day job now, a few days down time OK, but over 2 weeks?  Hours of chat and calls, nothing.  Case ref ADB-18376932-Q3C5.

Sign functionality says I need to contact an Administrator, but it's an individual plan, there is no administrator, and Adobe Support is hopeless.  

What is the correct way to raise a formal complaint with Adobe?  Even that seems hard to find on their website?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If something is no longer working, call customer support. I understand you already have a case number, but call again, and hopefully you will get somebody who can help. You can file a bug report here: http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

And, if you want to complain, nothing beats a letter to the corporate offices. That's usually my last resort method of trying to get things resolved. Complaining here does usually not have any effect, most people here are just users of Adobe's technology, just like you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines