Highlighted

Adobe Sign vs. Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help in determining if I should buy Adobe Sign or Acrobat Pro DC. 

I need to have the capability to create templates that I can use to send to different clients throughout the year. 

I should be able to edit PDF in the future if certain templates change. 

What should I get?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign vs. Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help in determining if I should buy Adobe Sign or Acrobat Pro DC. 

I need to have the capability to create templates that I can use to send to different clients throughout the year. 

I should be able to edit PDF in the future if certain templates change. 

What should I get?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be able to create and edit PDF files you need Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add slightly to what try67 has said, if you want to create and edit PDFs you need the full Acrobat Standard DC or Acrobat Pro DC. The free Acrobat reader allows viewing of PDFs. It does not allow editng of them.

See more at: https://acrobat.adobe.com/au/en/acrobat.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Adobe Sign delivers the signed documents as PDF, it accepts Word documents as input. So you could author your templates in Word.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0