Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Signature - error trying to send about requested resource

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this message when i try to use Adobe Signature on my desktop

The requested resource /api/rest/v6/agreements/CBJCHBCAABAAzcVUvhcGLSn1-1PYs1uPcN-R02jSZA2p does not allow request data with PUT requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Apache Server at na2.documents.adobe.com Port 443

I am assuming there is a setting fix...please help.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

Sorry for not being able to reply to your issue on time.

From the error message shared above, if we understand correctly, then you receive it upon sharing the document for signature. Is that right? 

Since its a browser related issue, just want to make sure that whether you are working with the Adobe Acrobat DC desktop application or on Document Cloud Web?

This issue has been discussed and correctly answered in this community post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/request-entity-too-large/m-p/10111077 please refer to he suggestion given and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines