Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Signature lock on send

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am almost finishing my pdf contract but i have a question.

I have multiple text fields which i dont want the customer to edit, but i still want to be able to edit them myself because there are things that need to be changed depending on the prices etc. 

Example i have "personal information" for the customer, i want him to fill this out himself but lock every other text field i have already filled out. Also i would need him to Sign in the sign fields. 

I have tried making a signature field with certificate for myself to lock every text field except those i need the customer to fill out. But this locks the whole contract so i cant send it to the customer for signing. 

"Be om signaturer" = (Ask for signature) is not able to click on (Including a picture) This is after i signed it myself via the Certificate. ask for signature.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the properties of the signature field you can specify the fields for locking.

Bild1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for an answer!

Yes i know, i have tried this and this works just fine. But when i sign the dockument myself so i can send it to the customer i am not able to send it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you email the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to include an email. Because i want to send the contract as shown in the picture

This picture shows i can send it to customer to ask for signature. (I have not signed it yet)

Inked2c946e97974c558d0ddfa5a7c694705b_LI.jpg

This picture shows when i sign it myself getting ready to send to customer for signing. But not able to click the "Ask for signature" tab.

Inked1e480527cda5ea3d54b33402afb95f5b_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use Adobe Sign. Have you created a Adobe Sign form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer to send it through adobe sign, but have not made Adobe sign form?

I just created it in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At "More" on the right side of Prepare Form you can convert the form to a Adobe Sign form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines