• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe subscription says its expired

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use Acrobat pro for work - it says my subscription has expired but my account is showing it as being paid for until november 2021... what do i do?!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your cooperation and for your patience on this.
Please sign out from the Acrobat application, restart the app, then sign back in and check.

Let us know how it goes and share your observations.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elizabeth,

We are extremely sorry for the experience. We are aware of the issue and are working on a priority basis to address this as soon as possible. You can also check the status of the ongoing issue here: https://status.adobe.com/

Thanks for your patience on this, we'll keep you posted once the issue gets fixed.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your cooperation and for your patience on this.
Please sign out from the Acrobat application, restart the app, then sign back in and check.

Let us know how it goes and share your observations.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

working now, thank you!

Cashier

GENTLEMAN JACK s2

[Personal information removed per policy - This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I have access to the entire creatice suite through my work at NBCUniversal and Adobe Acrobat is the ONLY application that is giving me this problem. I need this application to combine PDF documents and when I go to use it I get this message "This feature is not included in your current Acrobat license." Plus there's a box on the screen that says "Subscription Expired." 

I've signed out, closed the app, opened it back up, signed back in, and I've even uninstalled and re-installed the app. But it still gives me the same issue. I've ran it through the IT department, they added my user status to some group that has all of the permissions to use the Adobe Suite but it still hasn't resolved the issue.

Can someone from Adobe Please help me get this sorted out as I need this application to do my job.

Thanks.

J.R.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I pay monthly, and regularly it says my Subscription can't be found, or my Trial is over. I actually lost 2 hours of work, when my computer went out (that's a different problem), but when it came back, it didn't recover since it said I didn't have an Acrobat subscription.

Now I need the Compare Files feature. I have closed and reopened several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue, I pay monthly and keep getting "my subscription is expired" when I go to sign up it says I already have a paid plan.  What do I do??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines