Highlighted

Adobe Support Doesn't Work

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe support number does not work.

I want to call someone at Adobe for help with a problem which is not dealt with on their website.  When I go to contact Adobe it simply comes up with a message saying contact your administrator.  Obviously that is not helpful as the problem I have is with Adobe not working properly.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Support Doesn't Work

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe support number does not work.

I want to call someone at Adobe for help with a problem which is not dealt with on their website.  When I go to contact Adobe it simply comes up with a message saying contact your administrator.  Obviously that is not helpful as the problem I have is with Adobe not working properly.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you trying to get in touch with Adobe support team or is it a Adobe product that's giving you error "Contact your Administrator"?

Adobe is a company name, if you are referring to a specific product, then please share the complete details with us.

To contact support, click on this link and then click on "Contact Us" icon at lower right corner: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0