Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE UPGRADE NOT RECONISING WORD DOUCUMENTS

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community, 

I did have the Adobe PDF pack, which was working fine for me. I have just Upgraded to the Standard /Pro pack because i wish to be able to split pdf documents. However sinse upgrading I am unable to convert my word documents to pdf as the new software does not reconise it. The process was so quick and easy with my old package. The New Adobe App just isnt working as it should. I have been able to convert word documents through the web browers verstion of my new pdf pack. but it is such a time consuming walk around, i now regrat upgrading. Surely an upgrade should save you time. 

Desided to post here because I'm being igonred on the support live chat this morning !! 

Really would apperciate any help.  

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to create PDF from Word documents.

I have checked the Adobe account linked with the email you are using on this community and haven't found any subscription, product or premium service enabled. Please logout of the application and reboot the computer once and log in back using the correct Adobe ID/Email used at the time of upgrading and check.

Hope this information will help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To convert Word docs to PDF with Acrobat will use your local copy of Office. It will not work if you haven't installed that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines