• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe version does not have Request Signature tool

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the direction of our company IT director, we recently purchased licenses for Adobe Professional. We installed Adobe Pro DC 2015.006.30527 (version the company had) and it does not contain Request Signatures tool, which is the whole reason we purchased. I have since found that Request Signature is part of continuous licensing and not permanent licensing. Do I have to purchase another license to get this tool?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong forum, so I moved this thread into the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you need to get Acrobat Pro DC (confusingly, the classic version used to also be called DC, although it was not a subscription). Your version was originally released in 2015 (as the name suggests) and has since reached its EOL (see: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html). I'm surprised to hear you purchased it recently, since Adobe stopped selling it some time ago, after it was replaced by Acrobat 2017, which in turn has been replaced by Acrobat 2020. I would try to get a refund for it, if possible, and I hope you got it from a reputable source, or you might have also gotten some other nasty things with it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines