Highlighted

Adobe Version Error

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-08-04_9-55-20.jpg

This is the error I keep getting. I have the latest version of Adobe DC. I've ran repairs and uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still comes up when trying to print.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Version Error

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-08-04_9-55-20.jpg

This is the error I keep getting. I have the latest version of Adobe DC. I've ran repairs and uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still comes up when trying to print.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bit of a weird message, which seems to be ABOUT Adobe, not FROM Adobe. Certainly I've never seen it before. Likely to come from someone else's software. Exactly when do you get the message? Do the names "RenderX" "XEP" or "Zend" seem familiar?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gigi

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to print and getting the above error message.

++ Adding to the discussion

Please try to reboot the computer once and then try to print the file and see if that works for you.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. if its a file specific issue please share the file with us for testing. Also, what are the steps you are doing to print the file?

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC and make sure you have the latest  version 20.12.20041 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

If it still doesn't work please try to  Turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security  > Turn off the protected mode and uncheck the enhanced security > Click OK and reboot the application.

If it still doesn't work, please  create a new test user profile with full admin rights on Windows and try using the application there and check

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for reporting the issue here.

Are we certain this error message was observed from Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC only.

As the text doesn't seems to be matching Acrobat Standards. Still, please help us out with basic details regarding the issue :

1. Is the issue persistent at your end or is reproducible intermittetly
  2. Please provide the workflow, which lead to this error message
  3. Please share the system config - OS version, Acrobat's version

Regards,

Swapnil Srivastava

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0