Highlighted

Adobe won't recognize my subscription

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep receiving a message stating that my free trial is expired and I need to purchase AcrobatPro in order to edit PDFs.  I purchased the upgrade and Adobe doesn't recognize the purchase.

Hi Kyler,

We see that you have an active subscription of Acrobat DC registered under your account. If you are still being redirected to the buy now page then there must be two scenario-

1. If you have used Acrobat DC's 7-days free trial, then you may "Sign Out" from the application. Open Acrobat>Sign Out and "Sign In" again to sync your subscription. Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription
  2. As TestScreenName said, make sure you have the Acrobat DC installed  . If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed which is a free application then you wont be able to use Edit toll in it. And you will be directed to buy now or trial expired page. So uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Let us know if it causes any further trouble.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe won't recognize my subscription

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep receiving a message stating that my free trial is expired and I need to purchase AcrobatPro in order to edit PDFs.  I purchased the upgrade and Adobe doesn't recognize the purchase.

Hi Kyler,

We see that you have an active subscription of Acrobat DC registered under your account. If you are still being redirected to the buy now page then there must be two scenario-

1. If you have used Acrobat DC's 7-days free trial, then you may "Sign Out" from the application. Open Acrobat>Sign Out and "Sign In" again to sync your subscription. Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription
  2. As TestScreenName said, make sure you have the Acrobat DC installed  . If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed which is a free application then you wont be able to use Edit toll in it. And you will be directed to buy now or trial expired page. So uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you paid for Acrobat Pro, did you ALSO download it, and install it, and uninstall the Acrobat Reader you don't need any more?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kyler,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 1
New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither of these options work for us.  The user in our company currently with the issue never even had adobe reader installed, they only had acrobat pro.  Some how their license got removed from our company account, so i added them back and had them sign out and back in.  That did not work, so we uninstalled the program and reinstalled it.  Still doesnt work.  How do we fix this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having this same issue and need to edit some files ASAP. My company also updated the license but Adobe isn't recognizing that when I open the Acrobat DC Pro desktop application. The same subscription message keeps coming up.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

got a similar problem with Acrobat Pro DC (current version). Even though I've got a running subscription, the message that my membership is expired won't disappear and the editing functions stay disabled. Signing out and in didn't work for my case. Neither did restarting the application, the whole system or fully reinstalling the program solve the issue.

Would be really great to find a solution for this problem soon.

Thanks in advance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0