• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe wont give full refund

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will not refund my money, they have been taking money for 4 months and it has taken over 60 pounds after I thought cancelled my subscription that i subbed for without even trying to. and did not receive an email for even before that. it has been taking money for 4 months for a product i havent even used one time. The person i was speaking to kept shoving offers in my face and other offers to keep me staying even after saying i am in bad position with money right now and i really need it. then they offered to refund the latest it took money (so one of those 4 months) which was not kind. which just seemed like they were sick of it and just wanted to get rid of me which was upsetting. the customer service was not the best and i want to know if theres a way to get a full refund. as adobe never let me receive an email after i thought positively that i had cancelled the sub months ago which seem to of not happened.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?