• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XI Pro 2013 Download

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanting to put Adobe XI Pro on my new computer. I have the serial key, but cannot find a download for it. Please advise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The activation servers for your old version were retired. Your version is also no longer supported by Adobe. 

In the case that you decide to contact Adobe Customer Care directly, you're also out of luck by not having a solid way to proove how did you loose your installation media sets. That said, if you go down this path, you will need  proof of purchase (receipts, invoice, contact info)  from the vendor who supplied you with the software which should be currently associated to you personally and with the serial license key that you claim to have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that's not true. Acrobat XI can still be activated. However, Adobe stopped offering it as a download, unless it was originally purchased as such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't tracking.

My apologies to kblank for my inaccurate information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines