Highlighted

Adobe XI Pro Download

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am just switching to an upgraded PC and I have Acrobat XI Pro.  I have the licence details and the purchase information.  I need to download this version to be able to use, it is no longer available from Adobe.  I have spoken to their helpline who have suggested I have to come on here and ask for a download link?? I do not understand this and have told them so!  I bought the program from them and they should provide a download link.

I have been online to them for 30 minutes now, and getting nowhere, so posting here to see if anyone can help?!

Thank you.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XI Pro Download

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am just switching to an upgraded PC and I have Acrobat XI Pro.  I have the licence details and the purchase information.  I need to download this version to be able to use, it is no longer available from Adobe.  I have spoken to their helpline who have suggested I have to come on here and ask for a download link?? I do not understand this and have told them so!  I bought the program from them and they should provide a download link.

I have been online to them for 30 minutes now, and getting nowhere, so posting here to see if anyone can help?!

Thank you.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help you and they should not have sent you here. Adobe stopped making older installers available, although some people reported being able to access them via the CC app. It's worth a try, I guess. But if that doesn't work and you didn't save a copy of the installer (which you should always do!) and didn't purchase it as a digital download, then you're out of luck, I'm afraid.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I just contacted them and they kept on pushing me to this forum.  I only need a link to download, what's so difficult providing a link.  I gave them the worst feedback in the survey that they emailed me.  Where's the customer support for money that we have paid for the licence?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree, it shouldn't be this difficult, but it is... And we can't help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a DM

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They gave me a link which had every update for every Acrobat version known to man, so they should be able to provide a link to the actual installer.  It is crazy! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use either the original disks or your original download, which you were responsible for keeping safe. They should have told you this, rather than avoiding a difficult conversation by sending you to us.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0