• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe xi pro keeps crashing

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my purchased adobe xi pro keeps crashing now. it just closes. no error message, it just closes. whether it's just open, i've been able to open a document or trying to scan a document. adobe is no help as it says that the serial number i have on the box is not valid.

thoughts on how I can get it to work?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you ar not able to use the application and getting the error 'Serial number not valid'

Please look at the steps provided in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-valid-product.html and see if that helps.

Also, Adobe Acrobat XI is an old and EOL application . For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-xi-reader-xi.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial number is not found on the box for any genuine product. It may be on the CD case. When did you buy it, and did it used to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines