Advanced multimedia add SWF button missing

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select advanced multimedia tools I have all the usual buttons to insert 3D objects, buttons, sound, video and select objects but the button to insert SWF content is missing. I send an image attached showing that. 

swf.PNG

TOPICS
Feature request, Installation, New user

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020
Hi lopes,   As part of our initiative to deprecate Flash in 2020. Add SWF option has been disabled by default, which explains why you're not seeing it.   Regards, Himanshu Sagar

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lopes

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, the button to insert SWF content is missing

Have you started experiencing this behavior after installing the latest version 20.009.20063. To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC

With this new release, adding Flash content in 3D PDF files is now disabled and no longer supported. For more information, please refer to the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html#Flashcontentdisablein3Dfiles)

Regards

Amal

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lopes,

As part of our initiative to deprecate Flash in 2020. Add SWF option has been disabled by default, which explains why you're not seeing it.

Regards,

Himanshu Sagar

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines