Highlighted

After Windows updates Adobe Reader stops working

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After this month's round of Windows updates, most of my users are experiencing an issue where Adobe DC Reader will not open until they reboot their PC one more time. Does anyone have any suggestions on this?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Windows updates Adobe Reader stops working

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After this month's round of Windows updates, most of my users are experiencing an issue where Adobe DC Reader will not open until they reboot their PC one more time. Does anyone have any suggestions on this?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this can be fixed with one additonal reboot, I would just leave it as it is. It's just one of those things that Windows does...

If the reboot does not fix it, then run a repair from Reader's help menu (which might also require a reboot). 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
arvindy LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please let us know if the issue is resolved now or you still face it?

Also, please share the Windows and Reader versions ? 

Regards,

Arvind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0